Sunday 24 July 2011

Leaving Card.

 

I’m sad today because at church we have said goodbye to Harriet. Harriet has been with us for three years while she completed her youth workers degree. Having two teenagers who have who have greatly benefited from all she has brought to our church as well as working alongside Harriet with the school youth club has led to a real friendship developing. I was very pleased to be asked to make the card for members of the church to sign for her.

 

CIMG1405

I used a craftworks cards 8x8 scalloped square card, the spellbinders cross collection dies, x cut scalloped oval dies and gold card candi. I couldn’t get cream card blanks so I inked the white card with Antique Linen distress inks. I was pleased with how it turned out as it was surprisingly difficult. I knew in my head what I wanted it to look like but couldn’t get it to come together.  the only thing left to do is to wish Harriet all the best in her new job, I know she will be fantastic and they are very lucky to have her ~Anna~

No comments:

Post a Comment