Monday 25 July 2011

Leaving book to go with the card.

It was a bit of a rush but I managed to finish a leaving book for Harriet. The rush mainly came from trying to gather photo’s from the young people without Harriet finding out. In true teenage fashion the main bulk of the photo’ s were emailed to me at midday on Saturday. As I had to be at church at 9 the next morning to teach Sunday school and the book had to be ready for lunch after church it didn’t leave much time. I am pleased with how it turned out and Harriet was really pleased with it. I left plenty of spaces for people at the goodbye lunch to write their messages in as well as for extra photo’s to be added if needed.

CIMG1427CIMG1429

I haven’t shown any of the interior pages as they contain photo’s of other peoples children. Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment