Saturday 16 July 2011

Husbands Birthday and our Wedding Anniversary

 

Sorry for not posting for ages but life has been very hectic.

My Hubby’s birthday and our wedding anniversary are exactly a week apart. first Hubby’s birthday cards.

CIMG1403CIMG1404

The one on the left was from me and the one on the right from our three girls. now his birthday is the same date every year so why do I always leave it to the last minute to make his cards.

CIMG1406

now this was my anniversary card for him and I managed to make this with a little more time to spare. I love this stamp it is from a retired stampin up set called summer by the sea. I used white card, blue and yellow ink sponged on to give a coloured background. The frame is from a new set in the stampin up mini catalogue and is called four frames, I used the matching punch to make a quick and easy greeting. For a change he actually said he really liked the card without being asked, we may make a crafter of him yet.

Having had several family birthday’s and an anniversary in the last few weeks it has been made even busier because of my youngest daughter. Along with her normal activities she has had several bumps and bruises which were topped by her stabbing through her little finger with a pencil. Now I’m still not sure how she managed to shove a pencil sideways through the pad of her finger, the explanation was very long and complicated, starting with well the school swimming pool was shut due to chemical treatments and ending with and so the teacher said “how did you do that!” Several trips to the doctors later she still has some pencil in her finger as she wouldn’t allow them to remove all the bits.  She is only little (7) and they had pulled her about a lot, she informed me this morning though that it is ok as it only hurts when you touch it. Hopefully the next few weeks will be less traumatic Anna

1 comment:

  1. This is very lovely card, loving the softness of the colours.
    Stacex

    ReplyDelete