Tuesday 25 October 2011

Long time no post

I’m sorry to have been absent but there has been a lot going on but unfortunately not much crafting. We have had our loft conversion started and it has been busy and noisy, I’ve started my new open university course and have been busy with church things as well. But I do have a couple of cards to share with you.

The first was made and given a couple of weeks age to give to a member of our youth group that was leaving for university.

008

sorry for the bad picture but it was taken in a hurry, I really must work on taking better photo’s.

the next card was for my lovely daughters 18th birthday, I don’t know where the time has gone and it doesn’t seem possible that two of our children are now over 18.

011

Again the picture could be better as it doesn’t really show the different effects on the petals that I got by stamping onto to glossy card several times before inking. Rebecca had really liked the card I made for Lisa so I wanted to do something similar. I enjoyed making this card and while I have ideas for cards that I want to make I am struggling to get motivated to making them. I don’t know if it is the change in the weather, the chaos at home or all the other things calling for my time, I do hope that it improves soon though. Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment