Monday 26 September 2011

birthday Cards

It was my lovely friend Lisa’s birthday on Thursday and I used several stampin up set to make her card.

CIMG2102 I used build a blossom, occasional quotes, simply said and the birthday wishes from so happy for you. I also used some of the lovely basic rhinestones which really sparkle and haven’t shown to their best on the photo. She really liked it which I thought she would as the colour scheme is her.

CIMG2103   I also was asked to make a birthday card for one of the men at church. I find male cards really hard especially when they don’t have a particular hobby or interest. So I turned to the Lovely as a Tree set again by stampin up. This has some great images for men’s cards and is one I turn to again and again. I tried a new technique of stamping the reflection below as if seen in water, the photo was not taken in great light so you cannot see the full colours but there is blue water around the upside down trees. I am really pleased with how this card came out and hope it will be liked when it is received next week. 

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment